Friday, July 1, 2016
1. There's a lot of controversy in the Christian publishing community over how far writers can push the boundaries when it comes to profanity, sexual content, and violence. Bruce Brady, at The Write Conversation, tackles this subject head-on.
2. Zoe M. McCarthy talks about writing inner dialogue that speaks to the reader. As always, her posts are mini-workshops.
3. Christian Headlines reports that few Christian Syrians are obtaining refugee status despite the declaration that ISIS is committing genocide.
4. Jennifer, at Pen and Prosper, points out 3 legal issues that can enhance your blogging.
5. Jean Fischer always writes informative posts. Here she does a Q&A on 11 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Freelance Writer.
Writers: What's your opinion on pushing the boundaries in Christian Fiction?
Readers: Do you read only Christian Fiction? How do you feel about authors wanting to add more realism to their stories?
Photo Credit: Simon Gurney