1. Wendy Paine Miller, at Thoughts That Move, gives some excellent editing tips. Since my first draft on the WIP is almost done, it's a timely post for me.
2. The Family Research Council responded to a recent Supreme Court decision. If people think Christians are cowering in a corner, they are sadly mistaken.
3. Chad R. Allen guest posts at Michael Hyatt's blog. Do you know the five reasons publishers love bloggers?
4. DiAnn Mills guest posts at The Write Conversation about the use and misuse of the Thesaurus - A Treasure Box for Writers.
5. With scorching summer days upon us, I thought you might like a recipe for a refreshing Cucumber Salad.
Writers: Do you blog or have you abandoned the practice? What do you find valuable about blogging?
Readers: What are your favorite topics for blog posts? Interviews? Book reviews?
Photo Credit: svilen001