1. Do you tap into the invisible, but very real, emotional backpack your characters carry? Robin LeFevers posts on this fascinating subject at Writer Unboxed.
2. World Net Daily reports that smuggling Bibles now carries the death penalty in Saudi Arabia. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. In my estimation, this highlights the precious freedom we have and the need to protect it.
3. Dena Netherton posted about a special gift we can give those around us: The Listening Gift. Although shared just before Christmas, it's something we can offer year round.
4. Zoe M. McCarthy gives valuable tips on how to ensure a happy book signing.
5. Karen Lange, at Write Now, asks, "Why do you blog?"
Writers and Readers: If you blog, why do you blog? I blog because I enjoy the interaction with people and have made some strong friendships.
Photo Credit: marcacrea