1. Jennifer Slattery posts at Seekerville on how to get your books into libraries and bookstores. She gives some excellent suggestions.
2. Since we're close to the date we celebrate Messiah's birth, this article by Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, caught my eye. He investigates the actual date of birth, and it's NOT December 25th. This is not to say we can't or shouldn't celebrate on December 25th. In my estimation, we celebrate His advent every day because of the impact it's had on our lives.
3. Brian Hutchinson, at Positive Writer, gives 36 writing tips. He makes an interesting point that all the excuses we make for not writing are the result of doubt.
4. I came across this article on World Net Daily about the one-child policy in China. One of the points made is how this contributes to human trafficking and sexual slavery. The situation in China is one of the things that prompted me to use this issue in The Moses Conspiracy.
5. Do you need some Christmas Cookie Recipes? Check out this site.
Writers: Do you have a tip for overcoming writer's doubt?
Readers: What's your favorite Christmas Cookie recipe? Mine is a chocolate/almond cookie cut into various shapes.
Have a blessed weekend!
Photo Credit: mzillekens