I'm interested in a lot of subjects. Today, I've tossed a few of them in my blog jar to share with you. :)
1. Amy Sullivan guest posts on Zoe McCarthy's blog. Would you like to know how to conduct a professional author interview over the phone or via email? Check out her excellent tips.
2. The Procrastiwriter hosts an Israeli writer, Moran Chaimovitz, on the subject of reading your story out loud - to a live audience! Please note: The article contains minimal/mild profanity.
3. All of my books deal with near-future America. Older people face discrimination when it comes to accessing healthcare. World Net Daily reports that Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel is a long-time advocate of rationing healthcare for older people This is being discussed TODAY.
4. On a lighter note, Jeanette Levellie. at On Wings of Mirth and Worth, extols the virtues of small-town living. Find out what happened when the fire department was called.
5. Congratulations to Karen Lange on the release of her latest book, Write for Life. This approximately 83-page tutorial helps young people master the art of producing a research paper. If you've been out of school as long as I have, it's a great refresher for adults as well!
Writers: Have you ever read your work out loud to a critique partner? Please share what you learned.
Readers: Which link was your favorite and why?
Have a blessed weekend!
Photo credit: ba1969