Wednesday, May 16, 2012
4th Blogoversary Bash - Giveaway #3 - The Gunman's Bride by Catherine Palmer
Catherine Palmer is a perennial favorite here at Christian Writer/Reader Connection. When I pick up one of her books, I know I'll want to read more. So, for Giveaway #3, I'm offering an opportunity for you to own The Gunman's Bride.
Do you like historical romances set in the Old West? Why?
1) You must be a Follower of Christian Writer/Reader Connection.
2) The giveaway is open to residents of the United States.
3) To enter, comment on this post.
4) You can get an additional entry for each of the following. (Let me know in the comments section what actions you've taken.)
A) Post the contest details and link on your blog.
B) Post it to your Facebook page.
C) Post it on Twitter.
5) Contest deadline: Saturday, May 19, 2012, at midnight. The winner will be notified by email. If you do not leave me an email in the comments and do not respond to the Winner Announcement on the blog by Saturday, May 26, 2012, another winner will be selected from the entries.
Disclaimer: I have not received any payment from either the authors or the publishers for doing this giveaway. These books are from my personal collection.
Posted by Susan J. Reinhardt at 12:01 AM
Labels: Catherine Palmer, Christian Writer/Reader Connection, Contests, Susan J. Reinhardt, The Gunman's Bride
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I do like these types of books, and it has been a while since I've read any of her books. Thanks for the recommendation. :)
P.S. Won't enter this one as I already won this month. Thanks a bunch!
I do, I do! I love strong heroes and it seems like western novels have those. I also like strong heroines, and going west required one of those.
Love the title to this one!
Hi Susan .. I'd love to read this book - one day I shall purchase .. how wonderful someone is going to be lucky enough to win a copy ..
Hi Karen - Thanks for commenting.
Hi Jessica - I loved the unusual storyline. Catherine Palmer comes up with many original themes.
Hi Hilary - Ooo, I'm sorry these giveaways are limited to residents of the U.S. I don't have a choice in the matter.
Congratulations, Susan! You've worked very hard, my friend. You know I devour books, right? ;)
Here's to many more years of blogging success.
Post a Comment