I'm giving the award to seven other bloggers, but please don't feel you must do the same. I understand the time constraints with Christmas so close.
1. Audience of One - Jeanette Levellie shares her joys, struggles, and wonderful sense of humor. She's not only a wonderful writer, but also a dear friend.
2. Krista's Reflections - Krista and I have a lot in common. We're both SOTP writers! If you need cheering up, this is the place to head.
3. This Ain't No Glamour Detail - Crystal Laine Miller interviews authors, writes books reviews, and gives us delicious slices of her life. She also finds the neatest quizzes.
4. Write Now - A former homeschool Mom, online writing teacher, and writer, Karen brings us book reviews, links, and writing prompts. She has also dedicated herself to keeping a certain writer friend from getting a big head with her delightful humor.
5. Write In The Way -Kristin Torres-Torro gives us a unique view of writing through a missionary's eyes.
6. On The Path - A newly-contracted author, Jody gives us the inside scoop on what it's like after you sign on the dotted line.
7. BookingIt - Jessica Nelson brings a wonderful curiosity, thought-provoking questions, and sometimes intense writing advice. Her blog is a regular stop for me.
Here's where I'm supposed to give seven interesting facts about me. Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of those today, so I'll sign off. I hope you'll visit some or all of these nice folks, and tell them I said, "Hi."
Wow! Thanks, Susan! What a nice way to start out the week! Blessings back at you! Have a wonderful day!
Congrats to all the award winning bloggers!
Susan: You are most deserving of this award; congratulations!
You hold a special corner of my heart, my dear. Thank you for this honor.
Susan, you are a treasure! And full of surprises too:) Thanks so much, I am honored. Your friendship means a great deal to me; you are such a blessing. Hugs to you!
P.S. Don't get the big head:)
I hope you do the facts a different day! I'd love to read more about you. :-)
Thank you for the award, Susan. Your blog is a regular stop for me too. You're a wonderful, Godly lady. :-)
P.S. Got so caught up in the bright lights and red carpet excitement that I forgot to congratulate the other winners. Congratulations to you all! There are a few I am not familiar with, so I look forward to checking them out. Blessings!
Thank you so much, Susan! You made me smile! I appreciate you too! Have a great day!
Hi Jody -
You're welcome! Enjoy your week.
Hi Donna -
Like blog giveaways, I wish I could give the award to all my favorite bloggers.
Hi Jen -
Aw, you're a sweetie. Thanks.
Have a great week.
Hi Jess -
LOL! You guys already know me pretty well. I'll see if I can think of something you might find interesting.
You're doing a great job with your blog and deserve the recognition.
Hi Karen -
Yup, I kept this one a surprise.
I promise not to get a big head. Anyway, I can depend on you to keep me grounded. :)
Hi Karen -
I'm sure they'd like to meet you. Talk to you later.
Hi Kristin -
You're welcome! I'm glad I brought a bit of cheer to your day.
Susan, You have a wonderful blog. Very encouraging and so nice to look at:) I think you are very deserving of the award. You obviously have a ministry this way!
Hi Laura -
Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you'll visit often and tell others about Christian Writer/Reader Connection. :)
Congratulations on your award!
Hi Joyful -
Thanks, and welcome to my blog. I post here on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
I appreciate everyone, who takes the time to read Christian Writer/Reader Connection and comment. I hope you'll visit often.
Congratulations on your selection. Congratulations to the others, also.
Hi Quiet Spirit -
Thank you! I'll pop over and see you soon. Love the Christmas-themed devotionals.
Congratulations on your award! And thanks for adding me to your blogroll. What an honor! I need to make a blogroll myself.
Hi Shmologna -
Thank you. I enjoy your blog. Having it on my blogroll makes it easier to access.
Great line-up!! Congrats to all!
Hi Jill -
Thanks for stopping by. :)
Congratulations, Susan and all you bestowed it on. You are all so deserving!
Hi Eileen -
Thanks! Hope you'll visit a couple of blogs if they're new to you.
Susan, congratulations on winning this award! You have an awesome blog that is so very deserving of this honor. Bravo, my dear!!!
Hi Sharon -
Thanks! I'm blessed to have so many wonderful blogger buddies.
Post a Comment