1. Although short, book cover blurbs are often more difficult to write than the manuscript. How do you condense a whole story into a few lines? Zoe M. McCarthy shares what she considers an easy way to write a book blurb.
2. Susan DeFreitas posts at Jane Friedman's blog on, "How to Tell If You Have What It Takes to be a Writer."
3. Breaking Christian News reports on the Jesus film being translated into Sign Language. This will enable 70 million people to be reached with the Gospel.
4. Pastor Tony Evans shares the glimpses his wife, Lois, had of heaven just before she passed away from cancer. I thought you might like this testimony. (Note: Tony and Lois are the parents of actress, Patricia Shirer. She starred in The War Room.)
5. Plants make me smile. Here are some that actually help you sleep better. Check out this post at DIY For Daily.
Writers: What writer tasks do you find most daunting and why?
Readers: What general interest/reader topics would you like to see covered here?
Photo Credit: Sergio Ianni
Post a Comment