1. There's been an enormous outcry over Amazon's policy on reviews. Rachelle Gardner, at Books and Such Literary Agency, did a blog post on the subject. Reviews mean a lot to authors. She summarizes the controversy and makes suggestions on how to avoid trouble.
2. Sandra Beckwith guest posts at Writers Win and shares Six Magic Phrases You Can Use to Sell More Books. Did you know that quoting a person will garner more attention than quoting a publication?
3. Pinterest is so much fun! I've been looking for some tips on how to create my own pins and found an article on Jody Hedlund's blog. She focuses on writers, but anyone can benefit from her instructions.
4. WND reports on "freedom of worship" versus "freedom of religion." There's a vast difference between the two.
5. Dena Netherton, at My Father's World, My Father's Words, talks about their recent move - the truck was too small.
Writers and Readers: Do you have a Pinterest account? What kind of boards have you created?
Photo Credit: Jean Scheijen