1. Jim Hart, of Hartline Literary Agency, gives an encouraging word for uncertain times in the Christian publishing industry.
2. Whether you're an author or in some other business, here's a great article by Annie, at Writer Unboxed, on the line between self-promotion and spam on Twitter.
3. WND reports on the creepy world of spy devices in your home. Sweetie Mom recently needed a TV, and we made sure the one we bought wasn't a "Smart" version.
4. Author Jody Hedlund talks about the benefits of having a Virtual Assistant. No, you don't have to be independently wealthy to hire one. Check out her article.
5. Jean Fischer, at Something to Write Home About, gives five ways to break out of a writer's slump. I think this could work for any creative endeavor.
Writers: What are some ways you break out of a writing slump?
Readers: Do you hang out on Twitter? What are some of your pet peeves?
Photo Credit: svilen001