1. For those writers who want to take a shot at plotting (not me, thank you very much), Wendy Paine Miller gives some pointers on the process.
2. Devotional Time: Edie Melson, at The Write Conversation, asks, "Am I carrying baggage or luggage?"
3. A chuckle for you compliments of Linda O'Connell, at Write From The Heart.
4. Jessica Nelson guest posts at Craftie Ladies of Love Inspired. "No Chocolate Chip Cookies? What?!?!
5. Zoe M. McCarthy gives 32 Marketing Ideas to Promote Your Book.
Writers: Are you a plotter or a pantser? Have you every tried a plotting method? Please share.
Readers: Which link was your favorite this week and why? What kind of links do you prefer?
Photo Credit: Daino_16